The drawings are going to be a little tricky - I like the slab to be a hard leatherhard before I carve into them. Which is a little to dry to put them into the windows... if that makes sense. Hopefully the clay can withstand some dry/wet yo-yo-yo-ing.
I was really giddy when started working Deric's pot. As I say, straight lines and super balanced work makes me nervous and was literally shaking when I went to make the windows and bottom. Like I was going to get caught vandalizing.
Because I was so nervous, I messed up cutting the lines out (they hit the seam of the top and bottom) but I am just going to embrace that and keep moving forward with it. It seems like any attempt to fix it will really just make it worse.
The windows in the pot are shaped like my plant drawings and I made a few cut outs on the lid in cloud shapes. In the picture the piece is upside-down - but I really like that shape!